Seiten Links

Montag, 28. April 2014

Hometown bound (part1)

After a spontaneous decision to drive back to my hometown for the weekend I already found myself in the car, driving for 3+ hours. Exhausting! My boyfriend worked all day & was totally knocked out as soon as I started driving.. The only thing left to do was singing my favorite songs until we arrived. :)


My outfit of that day
Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Primark
Heels: H&M



Finally. After almost 4 hours we arrived at my parents house. They of course all went to bed already. So we went upstairs, changed clothes & headed out again. Everybody had their dancing shoes on cause it's a celebration whenever we are back in town. 






2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a cute outfit!! Love the white jeans!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your outfit of the day! Black & white is such a classic combination! Can't go wrong!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you back soon!
    http://www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen