Seiten Links

Montag, 28. April 2014

Hometown bound (part2)

Ha, last night was awesome (look at my part1 post) but I was too tired the morning after. Too many tequila shots & touchdown-cocktails. Oh well, we only live once right? So I got up, took a cold shower and I was good again. Got dressed, put on some cute make-up and I was ready to roll!








Sunglasses: Sixx
Jacket : H&M
Dress: Mister-Lady-Jeans
Bag: Forever21
Boots: COCO


oh, so hungry..

My hangover wasn't getting any better so I wanted to eat something as soon as possible. So since in my town I live in right now sushi is kinda pricey and they don't have it often, I suggested to go to a running sushi restaurant. My two sisters are not really into sushi (they never tried it) but they didn't mind to go there. I was the happiest girl!





(Kinda funny that my boyfriend only took pictures of me when my eyes were closed.. lol. Oh well, its was delicious.. and looking at these pictures I'm craving it again!)


3 Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst toll aus :) Seitdem ich den Primark entdeckt habe kann ich mich besser einkleiden, da man dort mehrere Sachen auf einmal findet :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschoen! ^_^ Das stimmt allerdings, ich liebe den primark. Man findet dort wirklich ALLES was das herz begehrt. :)

      Löschen
  2. Nice bag and cool tattoos.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen