Seiten Links

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

A magic tea?

I've been looking for that magic tea for a while, and questioned myself if it's really worth the buy. Ha, you all probably asking yourself if I'm high or just joking around. lol. But that "magic tea" I'm talking about is a detox tea. At first I wanted to try out the Skinnyme Teatox Tea, heard really good things about it like you losing weight in combination of exercising few days a week, clear skin and if you have problems with a bloating stomach that will go away immediately & (supposedly) not come back! wow. Alot of promises for a "normal" tea. I went on that website and then this.. 35$ for a 2 week box of that tea! Seriously? TEA? I'm sorry to say but I was really thinking about buying it, but I'm way too cheap for that. Maybe I'll get it in the future, but right now there are other things I would like to spend money on. But if you know me, I do not give up that easily and I researched for something similar.


When I went to the grocery store, I couldn't resist & checked the tea section & BOOM! What do I see?

A Yogi Detox Tea!

Had to grab it but I only took one box to try it out first. It was about 3-4$ which I was pretty happy about.





The ingredients that are in one Tea bag are :

  • Indian Sarsaparilla Root
  • Cinnamon Bark
  • Ginger Root
  • Licorice Root
  • Burdock Root
  • Dandelion Root
  • Cardamom Seed
  • Clove Bud
  • Black Pepper
  • Long Pepper Berry
  • Chinese Amur Cork Tree Bark
  • Japanese Honeysuckle Flower
  • Forsythia Fruit
  • Gardenia Fruit
  • Chinese Goldenthread Root
  • Rhubarb Root
  • Winter Melon Seed
  • Juniper Berry Extract

A Lot for one small tea bag huh? The taste reminded me of christmas, lol, don't ask me why. It was really good, I just added a teaspoon of honey to sweet it up. I steeped the tea for good 5-7 minutes. If you want a stronger taste just use 2 tea bags. It's recommended to drink 1 to 3 cups a day, disregard if you use 1 or 2 bags for your tea. You should just try not to go over 10 tea bags a day. You can drink this DeTox tea everyday for 30 days. After 30 days you should take a break of 1 week of you want to detox any longer. I have no clue why you have to take a break or if it's damaging you if you don't, since it's "just" tea. I will drink it everyday and of course keep yall updated! ^_^

6 Kommentare:

  1. Vielen Dank für dein liebes Kommi:)
    Dein Blog ist echt süß, was hältst du von gegenseitigen Folgen?:)
    Liebste Grüße, Paulina♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi!
    thanks a lot for following http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/! now following you as well!
    have a nice week!
    danke sehr!
    Kussen

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hört sich wirklich interessant an! Ich wollte auch mal so ne tee-detox Kur machen :) woher hast du denn den Tee?
    xx Lia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich habe ihn von 'nem amerikanischen supermarkt, hier in Kaiserslautern. Ich glaube den gibts nur in den USA oder in den U.S Kasernen.. Vielleicht kann man den auch bestellen. :)

      Löschen
  4. Hey, du hast wirklich mein Interesse für den Tee geweckt, vor allem weil ich Tee so liebe!!
    Danke für dein Kommentar! Die BB Cream ist wirklich empfehlenswert!

    Liebste Grüße Anna

    http://mch-a.blogspot.de/
    http://instagram.com/mch_a

    AntwortenLöschen