Seiten Links

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014

Throwback Thursday



Today we going way back. When I had poofy hair and my styling was sometimes questionable. When my make-up was horrible. Crazy hair styles, weave and then back to short, when I tried to dye my hair in every color the rainbow has or my sides were completely shaved off. I had everything! And of course pictures that show me that I had too much of a party life or the times I was just hanging out with my asian friends. I found so much on my harddrive.. Ex boyfriends, crazy "photoshoots", goofy ass videos of me and my siblings, sweaty drunk party pictures & even pictures of my boyfriend back in 2010 when we weren't even dating. Of course I have waaaaaaay more pictures.. But this amount of pictures are okay for now..
I'll let you guys peep in a little. ^_^

These pictures are truly history, and I want you guys to see! But.. well, take a look yourself.. 

These pictures start way back in 2008...















 






 












 



 


















   



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen