Seiten Links

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

Golden Girl



Hey, hey dolls!

I don't know if you readers also follow me on Instagram.. but if you do then you already seen the recent pictures I posted. Yes dolls, once again I have Box-Braids!

This is my second time having braids since I did the big chop
 (Cutting my hair really short, so it can grow back healthy)

I really like rocking braids because it is soooo much easier for me to grow my hair out, since it is kind of difficult to grow healthy hair out for a mixed lazy girl like me. lol! I don't like messing around with my hair for hours in the bathroom. So since in less than 2 weeks I'm going on vacation to Florida, and I don't wanna get up 3 hours before to get ready, I thought this is the best thing I can do! 

It was a good price and she was hella fast doing it! I had my appointment at 6pm and walked out of there at 8:15pm. Waaaaaaay quicker than my last time.. Check it out and tell me what yall think!









_______________________________________

this is a picture of me having braids last year (around september 2013). They were way thinner, and I sat at the Salon for about like 6 hours to get them.. You know my butt was hurting after that.. -_- lol!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen