Seiten Links

Freitag, 23. Mai 2014

Lash Longer





Density, long and shapely eyelashes are the most beautiful thing a woman can have. And I think it's not just me, I can talk for almost all women all around the world. For a long time I have experimented with various adhesives & different types and styles of eyelashes. I thought it's just me that can't glue the eyelashes on lol. But a lot of time went by, and I finally figured it out!


At first I kept buying eyelashes from the local drugstore. 
Brands like "Misslyn Eyelashes" or cheaper versions like the ones from "Essence" were perfectly fine for me.
 I am still kinda messy with the glue so I really can't re-use a pair of eyelashes for 3-4 days like most of ya'll do. The eyelashes last me max. 2 days. Don't judge, I'm still a beginner. lol.
So I asked myself.. Do I really want to spend 8€ every 2 days for eyelashes?
That will get pretty expensive after a while.



The only thing I purchased in the drug store was a good glue I've heard beauty gurus talk about on youtube - the DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE.
(
it's great & holds the lashes all day & night long!!!)



So I went on Ebay/Amazon and looked for cheap ones I could buy in bulk.
And voila, found plenty of them, most of them were from like Hong Kong or somewhere else in Asia.
 ( I suggest you read the reviews customers have left on that page first!)



Somehow from looking and clicking around I came across a page called LightInTheBox.com and that's where I got my Eyelashes from! There was a deal for 60 pair of Eyelashes with 6 different styles of eyelashes (different thickness & shapes) for about 10$, so of course me thinking that the shipping going to take forever I just ordered double, so 120 pairs for 20$ so I don't have to go trough it again. But they are super quick in delivery and the quality still has me shocked, because they are pretty good for what I have payed.

I love them! And after they run out (which will take a while..) I will get them again!

















1 Kommentar:

  1. Your eyeliner looks perfect! Great post gorgeous, will definitely check these out!x

    http://hannahasalways.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen