Seiten Links

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014

New In! - Cosmetics



Y'all probably have similar problems.. 
You go into a store, and you leave with more than you needed. Yup, same happened to me, of course. I just wanted to see if they have a nice bright orange lipstick for the summer, since my orange I totally dislike. And I walk out with everything BUT a lipstick. How depressing..
But that store didn't have my type of orange I was looking for anyways. So on the weekend I'll probably head over to MAC and go look for one over there. :)

But I'll show you what I shopped for instead :

Catrice Volume Lashes: 3,95€ 
Essence Color&go Nail polish: 1,55
Catrice Smokey Eyes Set 010: 4,45
Essence Lash Glue: 2,25€ 
p2 BB Creme: 4,95 
Essence BIG lashes boost Mascara: 2,25

__________________________________________________




Ahh, eyelashes. I have my problems with putting them on, so I figured I'll give them another try & patience from my side and just figure them out somehow.

______________________________________________________



Everyone needs this! Mine was empty for so long and I kept forgetting to buy a new one. But, voila! Here it is. Clear Nail Polish.

_____________________________________________________



To be honest, I was looking for a whole palette. Obviously I didn't find one, so I went along with this smokey eyes set until I find my summer colors. :)

________________________________________________




Back to the eyelashes.. Yeah, like I said I have a few problems with gluing them on
 ( it takes longer than it should) so I thought maybe it's that glue that comes with it. I don't get along with that glue at all! So I figured I need to buy an extra glue to see if it's me that's failing or the glue. lol.


______________________________________________





Never tried an essence mascara before, but this one I just wanted to give it a try.

__________________________________________________



Before my vacation to florida in two weeks I wanted to try out a few BB cremes so I know which one to take over there. I put it on today and it felt very light but still enough to give me the make up effect I wanted. We will see.




2 Kommentare:

  1. heyy <3
    danke für deinen lieben kommi,
    ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut :)
    ich folge dir übrigens auch :*
    Liebst, Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Coole Produkte... die Liedschatten sehen super aus :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen